Sunday, March 8, 2015

Happy Labor Day

I want to wish all of you a very happy Labor Day. Today, my girls and I will be finish up testing some great kitchen gadgets I think you and your family will enjoy. Some are practical while others are just plain fun. The reviews will go up Tuesday - Thursday.

I hope you all enjoy your time off with your family.

As a side note, since my blog is dedicate to kids and education, Amazon is one of those places I purchase most of my girls educational toys and games. They have everything and every company including Montessori manipulatives. If you are interested, I strongly encourage you to check them out. I just finished purchasing all the back to school supplies from Amazon.

Click here to get in on the savings. Have a very happy Labor Day. Enjoy the savings.