Saturday, June 30, 2018

Moodboard –� White and Black

Moodboard –� White and Black



I love color and pattern probably way more than your average person. But there is something so chic and sophisticated about a black and white outfit  that I think maybe, one day Ill wear clothes like these more than every once in a while. I love color so much I have a hard time restraining myself. But I like the idea of these minimalist, slightly punk clothes. Theyre the kind of thing Ill sprinkle into my wardrobe and mix with my red shoes and flowery dresses. Do you tend to dress in lots of colors or mostly monochrome?

Clockwise from top left:
Ombre Skirt  //  Pleated Blouse  //  Black Blouse  //  Skirt  //  Jacket  //  Pants  //  Flats  //  Sweatshirt  //  Clutch

Related:
Moodboard posts
Fashion posts
Pretty Clothes on Pinterest

--
Follow along with me here:
Bloglovin // Twitter // Facebook // Pinterest // Instagram


visit link download